Tuesday, August 25, 2009

College Rush

I've been in a flurry to get more beaded flowers done since I start classes Wednesday and I know once school starts, my free time will go from unlimited to zilch. So I've been beading all day and night making my babies. It has taken over my life at the moment...there is so much work starting a new business!!

The other day I had taken my bead supplies to a friend's party so that I could visit AND create more flowers. When I got home, I couldn't find my flowers anywhere (all of them!!!). I wanted to cry! I had spent countless hours and blistered my hands on these blooms and I couldn't find them anywhere!

They ended up being in the side pocket of my craft bag I had taken with me. I felt like a dummy. Lol.

We're doing a photoshoot today!!! Off to create a few more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment